Metro Print and Mail fosters a flexible, friendly and dynamic work environment because we know our success stems from our employees. Our employees’ consistent commitment and determination has been a great contribution to our success. Metro gives its staff the freedom to do what they are best at, by doing so we are able to approach challenges with creativity and tenacity.
Metro Print and Mail believes in creating strong teams that only add to the friendly and collaborative environment. We have been a trusted leader in the direct marketing and printing industry for more than 25 years. We got here by adhering to our core values. With every customer, partner and co-worker we demonstrate the core values of accuracy, quality, speed and results. We are determined to continue to grow as company based on those strong core values.
Current Job Openings
Metro Print and Mail Solutions is currently looking to fill the following position(s).
If you would like to apply, please send an email that includes your resume to email@example.com.
Lead Web Press Operator
This position is for the lead operator on a 10 color Muller Martini Alprinta UV web press producing commercial print according to customer specifications both sheeting and roll to roll in a union shop.
Must possess strong motivation, good judgment, sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
This is for a first shift position with pay depending on experience.
Employment Type: Full-time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Job set up, for sheeter or roll to roll
- Hang and register plates on press
- Set ink/water balance on press to achieve correct color balance and density.
- Hang blankets as well as change and set press rollers
- Perform make ready and operates press efficiently
- Identify problems on the press, implement solutions and maintain production standards in a timely manner
- Play an active role in the maintenance and cleanliness of the press and it’s surrounding area
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must posses leadership like qualities and be able to lead a press crew to accomplish production objectives
- High School Degree minimum Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of lead printing experience
- Must be able to use a computer
- Must have good color perception
- Must have an understanding of how to operate a turret “roll rewind”
- Ability to stand for at least 12 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. to shoulder height with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 lbs
- Must be mechanically inclined